Monday 20 July 2020

Tubular Bells (The Original Remastered)



Dear Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson, are you about to
ruin my 7th Christmas running up a statutory interest sum of
compounded interest @ 8% PA on my unpaid invoices of £3.3 million and don’t
say, don’t say I didn’t warn ya that I AM not going to attempt an exacting
revenge ‘so strange I know all your secrets, I’ll keep them safe and Baby I
know that you’ll do the same’ [THOTH ~ ‘keeper of secrets’ as the @katyperry
curse is overtaken with a truer reflection of your standing as a pre eminent
singer songwriter as your actual sales may be down but thar’s plenty of
streaming going down on Spotify and 37 million youtu.be subscribers when life
coach Ralph Smart says he can retire at 1 million and a youtu.be Gold Award wow
I have no subscribers and you forced me into retirement as I was an unwanted
Music God in 2016 @katyperry so went almost exclusive Swiftie backer and wow
MOM has she benefitted from my magic like what you used to Basque in and now
Scratch your record Smile with my production with the Royal College of Music
and the ‘Happy’ Producer when he was DJ Getafix aged 14 in the Spice Girls
studio 1995 but unlike 3X Platinum #TIHWD Smile will probably float off to
streaming playlists after it’s imminent chart success where it’s not so easy to
track it’s real success adding Apollo’s magic to it then repeating ‘SCRATCH
THAT’ every verse till I get the hidden message that you do better with my
music than we can but the RCM student went onto pen New York, New York for
Alisha Keys and retired on the royalties as if you would miss the money you owe
me on behalf of @katyperry as that position changes so often although you are
always hiding behind your wall so high you are at least a constant contact
@katyperry<3 so as your ignorance of my bill goes back to when you said to
me and my music preferred partner Michael Jackson ‘beat it’ out of
@capitolrecords where drive by shootings and I know all about the Gangsta
Rappers @WuTang inherit from so my experience is one of false promises and the
downright dirty tricks and smear campaigns are now water off a duck’s back as
whatever you try I can’t be hurt because my twin flame life coaches tell me at
least you never really existed and it was just me and my twin flame mirroring
back my sicko narcissistic tendencies back at me phew nothing to blame you for
then so my pregnant other men’s lover can carry on ignoring me and my plight
until your Karma receipt is due then think what has happened to everyone who
disses I AM A God? And you know it, some respect huh you don’t show it. But of
course, you said when you left me, I could follow you from your songs so who
earnt this spot? Got your receipts yeah? NO I’m too green to mix it with a
seasoned player like yourself funny how all my relationships were happy ones
with no old wounds to heal so look in the mirror it will tell you the truth as
that is all I have ever done and I don’t need healing from you either as your
scars never broke my skin. But God knows what you need healing from as this was
posted 2 days ago in graphic detail, just ask yourself ‘Am I Katy Perry’? As
you have single handily undermined my great confidence in ‘all’s well that ends
well’ obviously the great Egyptian curse of Amun-Rara can’t be valid as all my
limitations are lol to the billionairess multi-platinum selling businesswoman
who rates my penny thoughts well below her minting [whose Green now?] KATY
PERRY psst don’t worry I’m fine I read your magic signs I think and my blog is
not intent serious but why can’t you communicate? I am just acting the
aggrieved jilted husband taking the female to court for my alimony because you
say I took control of a vulnerable soul but my Narccy side has been explained
to you but you were long gone in other relationships and I stayed celibate and
single as there was $500,000 PA riding upon the agreement I had with who
exactly? You don’t have to pay do you but now reading between the lines you
have got your Smile back but I haven’t as I never lost it it’s just I cut
myself away from the World believing old 3D paradigms about your intent “OK NO
RULES JUST LOVE” so I did as I pleased and that was to wait for my twin flame
to reunite but your 7.5 months pregnant and there is a million magazine
articles + KP love songs about your satisfied love for all sundry excluding me
but if you give into the money I am owed won’t it leak that @katyperry was run
by a ………………….etc, etc @YassmineKatyCat it would be a wise move to pay me off
with a confidentiality agreement just in case like. Anyhow I loved you for you https://youtu.be/XjwZAa2EjKA?t=179
or would it be easier to put me under the Bus? As your quote on a Katycats
Instagram bio says “Don’t care what people gonna think of you, do what you
wanna do and seek just your happiness” Katheryn, well I can tell you that that
3D attitude led to rapes, swindles, murder and serial killers but you have
forgotten you are an ordinary member of society and religion rules for the
majority of society and as you should know the Me, Me, Me, I, I, I first
attitude is abhorrent to Jesus Christ let us love one another as equals you are
all God’s children no fave celebrity illusion gets through.

No comments:

Post a Comment