Wednesday 22 July 2020

Jean Michel Jarre Oxygen II 432Hz

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EdEfCAaWkAEPXOP?format=jpg&name=small



BLOGGER: ‘How the
Empath gets tricked by the Narc’
166K subscribers
SUBSCRIBED
POST FOUND ON JESUS’S FACEBOOK TO HIS
EX-TWINFLAME MARY MAGDALENA
Dear Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson,
You are a Narc and this is the program
I have to follow to recover from your nonsense as I am a Super Empath if you
look closer into the subject you will stay hidden, good stay hidden as I have
recovered from you, you on the other hand will suffer waking up every morning
knowing you are disordered stay away from me as there is no known cure if you
look deeply into your affliction you will see that I went Supernova on you
crushing you from sight and now you hide from your twin flame and only on
Saturday you give me a message that ‘you love me’ well so do 7 billion people
on Earth as Jesus reigns supreme as the most popular person on Earth but the
one person I don’t need to love me is you! It would appear that you say those
words so easy that you manage to say those 3 words in person to some men but
not to me witch proves the insincerity, I mean using our daughter Persephone is
so tiresome of you and of course all untraceable to the 3D world that you must
be desperate to continue in unexposed like.
Well as a Super Empath has Narcissistic
Tendencies and you as my twin flame are mirrored back to me as basically, I am
a Narc too and you are a reflection of that and I came first so must have
injected Narcissism into you so for your recovery I provide the following but
as well you know a Narc can’t be cured training in Empathy will follow where if
you are a good girl and do your lessons one day you may become a Super Empath
then your Narc tendencies are subdued until you meet a Narc witch is me so that
keeps us as a lost cause. Mom.
Read
the article on the blog:
https://bit.ly/7RealTruthsForEmpaths Explore our Narcissistic Abuse
Recovery Program. So effective, therapists are referring their own clients to
it:
https://bit.ly/EssentialBreakFreeBoot... Claim your free Beginner's Healing
& Empowerment Pack:
https://bit.ly/BeginnersFreedomRoadmap It’s crucial for Empaths to
acknowledge that Narcissists are disordered. When we support them, we are
either knowingly or unknowingly supporting a lie, as the person we think we’re
helping doesn’t really exist. While this fact alone is hard enough to swallow,
this video explains seven more painful truths that all Empaths must eventually
face about Narcissists. Certain images and/or photos in this clip are the
copyrighted property of Adobe Stock, their Contributors or Licensed Partners
and are being used with permission under license. Direct Link:
https://stock.adobe.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment